[eDebate] Postin' Fool

MWBRYANT at aol.com MWBRYANT
Fri Feb 16 15:14:56 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/16/2007 3:10:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jmill12 at mail.rochester.edu writes:

Edebate  as a form of spiritual fulfillment, I guess I understand Bear,
Stoube,
and  Schiros more now!

Gee, thanks for remembering me within that august grouping. And, by the  way,
it was not Tom DeGarlais that first branded you the slowest debater in
America. He was just repeating what he heard his coach say...
And that guy was right!

Congrats to OU, Georgia, and everyone else on another successful  season!

Returning to the company of other sleeping dogs,

Bear