[eDebate] D5 Results

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Sun Feb 25 18:41:13 CST 2007

Thanks to Greta and Will and the MSU debaters for an incredible job hosting
- the hospitality was incredible. Add in that you all had three teams
competing it was truly amazing...Thanks for having us all in East Lansing!

Steve, thanks for doing all the hard work the last few years running the
tournament.

Josh
U of M