[eDebate] UTD Tournament Update #4

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Wed Jan 3 08:52:06 CST 2007

Greetings from Denton,
The fourth annual Texas Two Step has begun. All is going smoothly here in Denton. We at UTD are looking forward to welcoming you to Dallas. I have a few announcements for those of you planning to attend the UTD tournament.

1. Please finalize all entries, teams and judges and food info, for the UTD tournament on the Bruschke system. I will close the entries TODAY at NOON central time. Please drop any teams that will be unable to attend. And please double-check the round commitment for each of your judges. One team entered requires four rounds of judging. Two teams requires seven. Three teams requires 11. Four teams requires 14. We will assume all judge entries & round counts will be correct once entries are closed.

2. I will activate the judge prefs later tonight. Please complete all judge prefs by Noon central time on Friday. I'll post again to eDebate with more info on that.

3. Any changes regarding entries after today should be directed to Scott Herndon. His email address is scott.herndon at utdallas.edu

4. The novice division does not have enough entries to remain a seperate division. So we will combine the novice division with the JV division.

5. Teams in Junior Varsity will get some strikes but not a full judge pref sheet. The strike sheets for teams in the JV division will be available at registration. We will need those strike sheets to be completed and returned before the end of registration.

6. The weather forecast looks great. Clear and relatively warm.
Fri. Jan 5. Mostly Sunny. 67?/40? 	10%
Sat. Jan 6. Mostly Sunny. 55?/34? 	10%
Sun. Jan 7. Sunny.	55?/33? 	10%
Mon. Jan 8. Sunny.	60?/36? 	10%