[eDebate] WVU hotel block closes before you know it!

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Tue Jan 9 15:03:44 CST 2007

Hi, everyone!  We continue to prepare for JV/Novice Nationals at WVU.  Please note that the hotel block has a fairly early closing date, February 2.  Below, I paste in the hotel info from the invite (entire invite available on the Bruschke page).  Please:

1.  Make hotel reservations as soon as possible.  Teams with reservations so far (if you think you should be on this list but aren't, please let me know) are Bard, Army, Towson, Oklahoma, JCCC, and Pitt.
2.  Help us out with food planning by entering teams via the Bruschke page as soon as you can (early estimates are also helpful).
3.  Make plans to support the free tournament (and get help yourself get the judges you want) by volunteering extra judging if available and by hiring your judging through the tournament.

Thanks, and please let me know if there is anything we can do to help get you go Morgantown in March!
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University

The tournament hotel will be the Radisson Hotel of Morgantown, 2 Waterfront Place, Morgantown, WV 26501. Their direct phone number is 304-296-1700, and our contact is Kay Fanok. The easiest way to make reservations, however, is on the Web. Simply go to the following site and follow the directions:

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=30245&hotelID=13077

We have a substantial block of rooms, including 75 double-doubles, 30 rooms with a King and a sofa bed, and 20 Kings. The cost for the block is $85 per night plus tax for up to four people in a room. There is also a nominal parking charge of $4.00 per day. The block closes on February 2, 2007.