[eDebate] Cal Tournament Announcements/Prefs

gregachten at berkeley.edu gregachten
Wed Jan 10 12:08:40 CST 2007

Greetings,

First, Judge preferences are now active on the Bruschke site. Please
complete your preferences online by 5 PM Friday evening. Preferences will
only be accepted online and we will not accept preferences that are turned
in late.

Second, parking. The parking situation this weekend is dramatically
impacted by a home Cal basketball game. I was able to secure parking
permits, but they are $40 a piece for the weekend. Trust me when I say
this is a good deal for a basketball game. The spots are in a covered lot
and are a less than 5 minute walk to the building where all debates will
occur. Email me if you want one of these permits as I have a limited
number of them.

Third, weather. It will be sunny but cool. Highs in the 50's lows getting
dow to the high 30's. Wear warm clothes.

Fourth, registration will occur riday night in room 1116 at the Courtyard
Emeryville where we will also have a coaches reception. Registration will
run from 7:00-9:00. The coaches reception will probably run a little later
than that.

If you have any questions about the preference system or the tournament
generally please feel free to contact me. We look forward to seeing all of
you in Berkeley this weekend.

Greg