[eDebate] West Georgia Tournament Hired Judging

Joe Koehle joe_koehle
Thu Jan 11 14:16:10 CST 2007

  The tournament is looking to hire some judging. If you?re in Atlanta/Georgia and you like money and fun, then contact us. If you?re already in the pool but would like some extra cash, contact us. We?d like to increase our judge flexibility to offer each team the best experience possible and as we?ve all learned at tournament after tournament ?just enough judging? is never really enough. Email Sarah Holbrook at sarp23 at hotmail.com