[eDebate] Judge at Harvard HS Debate Tournament

Eli Anders anders8
Fri Jan 12 12:39:59 CST 2007

>From Eun Young Choi:

It's that time of year again, when we solicit policy people to be judges at
our HS tournament (details available at www.harvard-debate.org).  The dates
are February 17-19, 2007 (Sat-Mon of President's Day Wkd).
Compensation is $15/round judged for all events.  If you are qualified to
judge policy debate and are available for all 8 rounds, you will be paid
$200 on the condition that you show up for each of your rounds on time, fill
in ballots correctly, promptly hand in your ballots, and do not otherwise
cause any problems as defined by Stefan Bauschard or Dallas Perkins.

If you (1) can judge on Monday for outrounds (especially for the early
outrounds); (2) can judge all 8 preliminary rounds; and (3) think you're
especially qualified and would be in high demand among high school debaters
to judge, we may be able to work out a special compensation package for you.

*Limited* housing may be available, as well as some defraying of
transportation costs.

If interested, please send an email to harvardhsdebate at gmail.com with the
following information:

1.  Name
2.  Email
3.  Cell Phone Number
4.  Event (CX)
5.  Rounds you would be available to judge (consult schedule at
http://www.harvard-debate.org/view_schedule.aspx)
6.  Relevant experience (both High School and College participation and
judging experience)
7.  Schools you cannot judge due to conflicts (participating school list
available at http://www.harvard-debate.org/view_files.aspx)

Thanks,

eyc