[eDebate] Harriet Tubman Tournament SAMBA Certified

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Jan 12 14:49:59 CST 2007

Hello,

The upcoming towson tournament will be a SAMBA certified tournament. We will
give out prestigious SAMBA newcomer awards to all debaters and schools who
have brought a new debate program to the community this year. If you would
like to be part of this but cant find your way to towson please let me know
and we will list you amongst those who we mention at the awards ceremony. My
standards for new are pretty lax. If you have  a question about them talk to
me about it.

Andy