[eDebate] khalilzad & fascism, etc

Chris Crowe velcrowe
Mon Jan 15 19:21:12 CST 2007

Forwarded message from Travis Cram below.  I think everyone should take it
to heart:

"The concerns Andy raises regarding ole Zalmay is exactly the reason that
Will and I consider it a moral imperative...nay, our world historical
mission, to challenge people to heg debates.  We've also self-determined
that the resolution should be resolved: The USFG should withdraw from its
extended deterrence commitments and establish an offshore-balancing strategy
indefinitely.  Plan will be implemented through nuclear proliferation to our
former allies."

--
Christopher Crowe
University of Wyoming