[eDebate] judges needed for Emory tournament

William Newnam wnewnam
Tue Jan 16 11:11:54 CST 2007

Debaters, Assistant Coaches, Coaches and other ne'er do wells,

If you are interested in doing some high school judging, we have a deal for you!

The Barkley Forum for High Schools takes placed January 26-27, 2007.  We need a lot of judges.

Payment:  $25.00 per round for every round you are available.  Six rounds minimum guarantee, more if you are preferred for out-rounds.

Accomodations:  We can put up to four people up in hotel rooms on Friday and Saturday night.

Tournament Dates:

1.  Friday, Saturday Sunday, January 26-28.

2.  Rounds are scheduled to begin at 4:30 on Friday. This year doubles will be held on Saturday night.

3.  If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible at wnewnam at emory.edu.

Look forward to hearing from you,

bill n
emory