[eDebate] West Georia Tournament Update 2

Joe Koehle joe_koehle
Tue Jan 16 22:13:05 CST 2007

1) Please finalize your entries by 5pm Wednesday.  We would like to put prefs up ASAP.

2) Remember to do all your demographic stuff for catering purposes--we need to know how many meat-eaters, vegetarians, and vegans you will be bringing.

3) Weather- Friday looks to have a chance of rain, followed by a partly cloudy weekend.  Expect daytime highs to be 45-50, and night time lows to be near freezing.

The fish are biting.