[eDebate] WGA tournament--registration reminder

Joe Koehle joe_koehle
Fri Jan 19 15:39:28 CST 2007

  We?ll be holding registration and a judges/coaches reception tonight from 6pm ? 9pm at the ?debate house?. This will be more comfortable than on campus and is just as easy to get to from all the hotels. If you?ll be arriving late please contact Sarah at sarp23 at hotmail.com.

  DIRECTIONS ? From Hwy 27 take the 166 By-Pass South (towards the school). At the 3rd light the 166  ByPass will end at a CVS. Take a left and then almost immediately enter the left turn lane to turn onto Bonner Rd. Follow Bonner around to the 4th left which will be Plymouth Lane. The debate house is the first house on the right at 25   Plymouth Lane. We?ll have the house lit up and some balloons on the mailbox or something so you?ll know you?re in the right place.

any questions/concerns call one of us:
sarah- 205.527.0522
joe- 814.873.4883
hester- 770.362.9435