[eDebate] WACFL Needs a Judge

Duane Hyland privethedge
Fri Jan 19 17:57:13 CST 2007

Hi, Everyone. IF you are in the DC area and feel like judging in the morning, the Washington - Arlington Catholic Forenics League needs a judge for its tournament tomorrow at Battlefield High School. This would only work for those with transport, as Battlefield is past Manassas. If anyone can help, that would be great - we are in a position where teams will have to drop or the tourney will have to be canceled if we can't find a judge. Thanks, Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"