[eDebate] New Videos Posted

Matt Moore matt_moore85
Sun Jan 21 23:30:59 CST 2007

After some uploading problems and a dispute with Google whether or not one of the videos was appropriate (Fullerton BG's 1AC violated some of their guidelines, but after an exchange they agreed that it was ok) I finally got everything formatted and posted. I have made some small changes to the site mostly for processing ease. Now all of the videos are uploaded to an external page that is linked to the main index. Hopefully this will make my job a bit easier.If you have any videos you would like I will add them. I have a doubles round from Wake to put up and some rounds from Miami that one of my debaters watched. And eventually I will write up a how to guide for others to set up a similar sites (by request).Matt
Fixing up the home? Live Search can help.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=wlmemailtaglinenov06