[eDebate] Navy Prefs

Danielle Verney daisy_verney
Tue Jan 23 20:33:40 CST 2007

Navy Prefs are now enabled for the Open Division, and will be enabled until
10pm on Thursday.  After then you can turn prefs in at registration, and we
will put them into effect by round 3.  Please put 8 people in categories 1
through 4, and 4 people in category 5 (as strikes).  Please list any
conflicted judges as a 4.  If there are any problems please email me, Tom
O'Gorman at tomogorman at gmail.com.

We will have a strike sheet available at registration for the Novice and JV
division.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Annapolis,
Tom O'Gorman