[eDebate] capital market sanctions?

Josh Branson harobran
Wed Jan 24 10:39:22 CST 2007

All---

I'm working on a report and I'm trying to track down some stuff about
capital market sanctions. I was hoping that anybody who ran a capital market
sanctions aff (or someone who had aff cards) last year could send me the
cites to your aff econ DA args. I'm particularly looking for an answer to
that Hufbauer/IIE argument that one capital market sanction would create a
chilling effect and deter even legitimate investment in US markets. The only
stuff I have presently is of questionable academic rigor/objectivity.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Josh