[eDebate] WVU hotel block closes next Friday!

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Jan 25 13:38:07 CST 2007

Hi, everyone!  Info below.  Please get in before the closing date.  This is a new hotel for us, and I'm not sure they'll be flexible.  Please note that pairings will be distributed at the hotel, and all Monday outrounds will be there.  Let me know if you need help with anything!
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University

The tournament hotel will be the Radisson Hotel of Morgantown, 2 Waterfront Place, Morgantown, WV 26501. Their direct phone number is 304-296-1700, and our contact is Kay Fanok. The easiest way to make reservations, however, is on the Web. Simply go to the following site and follow the directions:

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=30245&hotelID=13077<https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=30245&hotelID=13077>

We have a substantial block of rooms, including 75 double-doubles, 30 rooms with a King and a sofa bed, and 20 Kings. The cost for the block is $85 per night plus tax for up to four people in a room. There is also a nominal parking charge of $4.00 per day. The block closes on February 2, 2007.