[eDebate] GTA positions at Wichita State

Jeffrey.Jarman Jeffrey.Jarman
Thu Jan 25 19:48:35 CST 2007

We have several positions for anyone interested in working with our debate
team.  Best news of all--I am the grad coordinator, so it couldn't be easier
to get admitted into our program.  Plus, you don't have to be a communication
major.  You could pursue an MBA, history, economics, or any other MA we offer.

Our position pays full tuition, a scholarship for fees, plus 8,000.  You teach
one or two sections of public speaking and work with the debate team.

Applications are due no later than March 1, but you must be admitted prior to
that date.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Jeff