[eDebate] I need some help with a project

J Stan jstan1979
Mon Jul 9 12:47:28 CDT 2007

I am conducting a study as part of my coursework for my degree.  The study
is a comparison of individual's with debate experience with individuals who
do not have debate experience.  I really need some individuals to fill this
survey out for me as soon as possible.  The instructions are very
self-explanatory and the entire survey will take you less than 10 minutes.
All responses are completely anonymous to everyone, including the
researchers.

What I need is *males over the age of 18 who have debate expierence* to go
to the following link and take the survey.....

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Yn70h_2f3Fv_2bjXVKL_2bz0MvnQ_3d_3d

I appreciate everyone's help with this,

Justin Stanley