[eDebate] Join Baltimore College Debate Today

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Jul 10 08:16:38 CDT 2007

Join Baltimore College Debate today! Your $100 team membership gets you the
following:

8 entry fee credits for Baltimore College Debate tournaments ($120 value)-
You can use these at any of our regular season college debate tournaments or
can use them as $15 credits at JV/Novice Nats

Access to BCD evidence and curriculum materials- we are currently working
out agreements with individuals and teams that will allow us to provide
quality evidence throughout the season.

Baltimore College Debate T-Shirt - You can pick this up the first time you
come to baltimore

A 10 per cent discount on the 2008 Baltimore Debate Cooperative for any
students affiliated with your school .

Your school listed on our web site as a member - This summer we are updating
the website but by fall we will have a members and supporters section

Monthly e-newsletter- Starting September 1 2007

A minimum of 5 appearances a year on our internet radio show- During the
season we will run regular internet radio shows, this is a great opportunity
for you and debaters on your team to share their thoughts and ideas with the
public at large and a great way to showcase your programs work.(we can give
you a link to a podcast that you can send around to whomever you like)

15% discount  on all BCD merchandise and services (excluding membership and
entry fees) and qualification for special member deals.The discount goes to
the purchaser of the membership but you are free to use it to clad your
whole team in BCD T-shirts ;)

Your membership fees help us to:

Cover entry fees and judges for new and emerging teams.

Allow us to continue to provide free of charge food at tournaments

Provide more extra judges

Generally support the programing and administration of Baltimore College
Debate

To buy membership please go to www.theyoursstore.com(feel free to buy other
things as well ;)) and look for the category that says Baltimore College
Debate. Memberships are there, make sure you choose team membership.

Baltimore College Debate is not yet a 501 (c)(3), though we are in the
process, and your entry membership fee is not tax deductible