[eDebate] Clarion University Debate Tournament

James Lyle jrlyle
Wed Jul 11 09:11:35 CDT 2007

A more official announcement/invite will be out in the near future but
Clarion University will be hosting its first ever CEDA/ADA regular season
debate tournament October 26-28.

We will offer 2 rounds on Friday, 4 rounds on Saturday, elims on Sunday.
Saturday/Sunday lunches will be provided.

There is a block of rooms at the Comfort Inn with a rate of $55/night.  The
phone number is 814-226-5230.

Registration fees will be announced with the invite as we are working to
make the tournament as reasonably priced as we can.

We look forward to seeing you this fall.

If you have questions, email or call: Jim Lyle, jlyle at clarion.edu,
814-393-2476.