[eDebate] Topic Voting...

debate at ou.edu debate
Wed Jul 11 10:41:33 CDT 2007

Anarchy Anarchy

just kidding

So doesnt this topic vote seem similar to the last presidential election.  Is there really much of a difference with any of these
topics.

Should we vote for the shortest?  (48 words)

Was there a difference between Bush and Kerry?

Novices will love these topics.  I am seeing a record year for novice debate.  I suspect novice nationals will have twice as many
teams representing all of the topic committee reps schools because it helps increase novice debate so much.

What an exciting year.......

back to counting words