[eDebate] WDC: need itineraries by July 19 for shuttles

matt stannard stannardmatt
Thu Jul 12 06:17:58 CDT 2007

If you plan on relying on our shuttle service to get from Denver International Airport to Laramie, we need your itinerary by July 19--one week from today. We anticipate an unprecedented number of riders this year, so we really, really need time to plan the logistics. The cost is $25 each way; $50 round trip. We are holding fast to the July 19 deadline even though we don't usually enforce deadlines. The shuttle operation is a huge pain in our cowboy asses. Send your itinerary, including airline/flight number and arrival time, to stannard at uwyo.edu.

See what you?re getting into?before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com