[eDebate] WDC updates

matt stannard stannardmatt
Thu Jul 12 14:51:22 CDT 2007

We have our latest (and 99.999% final) head count at:http://www.debatecooperative.net/forums/showpost.php?p=8501&postcount=1 We have a list of optional lectures posted at:http://www.debatecooperative.net/forums/showpost.php?p=8529&postcount=12 During the next couple of weeks we will be tightening up the schedule.  I hope to find time to host an online chat about the cooperative in the next few days. Remember to get your itineraries to us by July 19 if you want the shuttle service from DIA. matt
Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!
http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01