[eDebate] Evidence schmevidence

Eric Wendell Marlow emarlow
Wed Jul 18 20:15:49 CDT 2007

Just to set the record straight.  I did not say that I have no
evidence.  I said that I did not have any evidence that had not already
been beaten to death on edebate.  Come to think of it, I guess that I
have the same evidence as many of you; anecdotal.  I coach novices
every year, and before UCO I coached almost exclusively novices for 6
years.  I know that I don't even try to show resolutions to novices
until I feel like they won't run like hell when they see it.

Sorry if it seemed like all of this was based on feeling...maybe I
should say that, for me, the accumulated correlational and anecdotal
data have led me to those conclusions.  Does that sound less assinine
Mike?  BTW I would totally support the value res, but my hope for it is
very dim. At least a broad policy res would be a step in the right
direction.  I have a feeling that I am not the only person feeling the
pressure of this evidence, and I am ecstatic that some of you are
speaking up.

Peace,
Marlow