[eDebate] I want to be on the topic committtee

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Jul 18 23:51:24 CDT 2007

now its not my official announcement per se, but it is my public intent to
be considered for the next cycle of nominations, at the summer meeting i
talked to several members of the ec about being nominated and the
conversation went something like this