[eDebate] Georgetown Announces New Director of Debate

Kenda Jean Cunningham kjc32
Thu Jul 19 11:29:31 CDT 2007

The Georgetown University debate program welcomes Michael Greenstein as the new interim director of debate for the 2007-2008 academic year.  The university, Center for Student Programs and the debate program are all excited about Mike's move to DC to coach the Georgetown team.  Throughout the last two years Mike has been the assistant coach at Georgetown and done a great job of coaching the students at tournaments.

I will be on campus next year since I am in the middle of an MA program at Georgetown.  Periodically, and especially at the beginning of the year, I will help out with the Georgetown team when needed.  I may be at a tournament or two in the fall.

All official correspondence for Georgetown debate should go to Mike (michaelbgreenstein at gmail.com).

Please join in me welcoming Mike as the new Director of Debate at Georgetown!

Kenda Cunningham