[eDebate] need study help

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Thu Jul 19 14:04:29 CDT 2007

In the interest of starting a new debate program (HS), I need help.  Does anyone know of, or have you conducted a study that looks at students grades who participate in policy debate?

Here's the deal.  I'm going to have to answer questions from school administrators and parents about the merits of policy debate.  I'm certain that they'll allow the activity, but I would like institutional support as well.  Studies, such as the one requested, that would reflect well upon policy debate specifically, would really help.  Any help anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Donald Bryson
Coach, East Chapel Hill HS