[eDebate] being blue

Eric Wendell Marlow emarlow
Thu Jul 19 20:31:56 CDT 2007

I know that Jackie would never do this, but I am going to agree with
Josh.  As one of the original Jr. Rangers, attending the first three
bat nights in Arlington stadium, and bleeding blue even in the years
that W was the owner, I feel for the Royals fans.  Your pain isn't as
deep as ours, but we can appreciate it, Chief.

Elect Marlow to the topic committee--I'm not as crazy as those other
guys :-)

Peace,
Marlow