[eDebate] Top Ten Reasons I Love this Topic!

debate at ou.edu debate
Sun Jul 22 08:56:36 CDT 2007

Resolved: that the United States Federal Government should increase its constructive engagement with the government of one
or more of: Afghanistan, Iran, Lebanon, the Palestinian Authority, and Syria, and it should include offering them a security
guarantee(s) and/or a substantial increase in foreign assistance.

10 ? Two ?should?s in one topic, I get the hint!

9 ? My serious concerns for negative ground on this topic.

8 ? Debate and Risk! Both offering the incentive to invade!

7- Back to the good ole USFG instead of the USSC. I despise that USC put together in its various forms.  Boomer Sooner.

6 ? The need to use that course title idea to explain the topic to your administrators.

5 ? The explosion in novice debate about to be pressed upon the community

4 ? Looks like that?s not one or more!

3 ? A revival of the train commercial for topic explanation  ?conjunction junction what?s your function?  and, but, and ?or? will
get you pretty far? (Topic committee watches too much school house rock obviously)

2 ? ?only 48 words?

1 ? Topic Masters