[eDebate] "travel costs up"

debate at ou.edu debate
Sun Jul 22 09:17:06 CDT 2007

Hoe Says to MK

"n addition, travel costs and hassle went WAY up since then in the same
period as well.  Now we all travel to many less tournaments - which has hurt
district travel."

Yeah, but sacrifice one NDT tournament like wake or harvard, and a squad can add five tournaments to replace two.  I take 8
teams to some tournaments in the region and it costs less than taking two to wake or harvard.  Two vs. Eight.  Two vs. Eight or
ten or twelve.

Costs is way up since CEDA schools started attending the tournaments where the entry fees costs more than 1 hotel room that
could house 2 teams at a regional tournament.

Hmmm?

Peace,

Massey