[eDebate] Clarion University - potential opening for an assistant

James Lyle jrlyle
Wed Jul 25 14:35:23 CDT 2007

Although nothing is official as of this point, I've learned that our
department may be getting an full-time, temporary position for the upcoming
year and was curious if people are available who might be interested.

The position would be both fall/spring, teach 3 classes a semester, work
with the debate team.  Pay/benefits are pretty good.

If you're interested, or might be interested, let me know.  I realize its
late in the game but I'd like to know if this is an avenue worth pursuing
with my administration.

You MUST have at least a masters in communication or a related field.

Jim Lyle
jrlyle at gmail dot com