[eDebate] answers for TIm..

Josh jbhdb8
Tue Jul 17 08:44:44 CDT 2007

Let me give a hand to Tim,

Pace (one of the two programs) still debates and debates Policy, Travis Neal
is the Director..  Notre Dame had money problems even when Tim was there and
still dabbles in policy (they hosted a tournament in our district even a
year ago).

I cant really believe your response to Tim's post was:

"I dont need evidence to draw the connections, and you sound absurd saying
there is no connnection."

I guess you are right in that many of us dont want to be coaches in an
activity where balancing Aff and Neg ground is "the start of the problem"
and we "dont need evidence" to make totalizing claims about the activity.

I do mean that with respect,

Josh