[eDebate] cmon...........

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Jul 17 09:29:56 CDT 2007

THRIVING? compared to what other districts do sure, but how quickly is ADA
novice growing? How many new novice centered programs have been added?

I think perhaps one of the the downsides of the thinking that balances aff
and neg as the foundational puprospe of topics is that it teaches people to
think "slightly better than bad alternatives" is Thriving.