[eDebate] It's On!!!! Battle Topic

Josh jbhdb8
Tue Jul 17 18:27:17 CDT 2007

I want to say in NO uncertain terms....I absolutely support the democratic
process....I even dont mind broader or more simple to understand topics.

Is there any way that I can stop being hung in effigy for being honest in a
public forum about my feelings?  Probably not.....Thats fine....BUT I
absolutely support the most democratic process possible,

And, I love Iron Chef too,

Josh