[eDebate] I want to be on the topic committtee

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Jul 18 23:59:13 CDT 2007

 Not really the way it goes, at-large members are elected to staggered three
year terms....when someone comes off there is an election for that
spot...you can ask to be nominated or have your regional rep nominate you
(if I remember correctly),

Josh