[eDebate] Georgetown Announces New Director of Debate

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Jul 19 11:34:21 CDT 2007

Since we've been talking about novice debate, this seems an appropriate time to thank Kenda for all she did the past two years to contribute to debate in the East, and especially, for her efforts to expand novice opportunities at Georgetown!

You'll be missed!
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kenda Jean Cunningham<mailto:kjc32 at georgetown.edu>
  To: edebate at www.ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at www.ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 12:29 PM
  Subject: [eDebate] Georgetown Announces New Director of Debate

  The Georgetown University debate program welcomes Michael Greenstein as the new interim director of debate for the 2007-2008 academic year.  The university, Center for Student Programs and the debate program are all excited about Mike's move to DC to coach the Georgetown team.  Throughout the last two years Mike has been the assistant coach at Georgetown and done a great job of coaching the students at tournaments.

  I will be on campus next year since I am in the middle of an MA program at Georgetown.  Periodically, and especially at the beginning of the year, I will help out with the Georgetown team when needed.  I may be at a tournament or two in the fall.

  All official correspondence for Georgetown debate should go to Mike (michaelbgreenstein at gmail.com<mailto:michaelbgreenstein at gmail.com>).

  Please join in me welcoming Mike as the new Director of Debate at Georgetown!

  Kenda Cunningham