[eDebate] ? for supporters of non policy topics

Jeffrey.Jarman Jeffrey.Jarman
Thu Jul 19 13:18:40 CDT 2007

The section you quote does preclude nonpolicy topics.

The most common way to amend the constitution is to submit the change to the
Executive Secretary no
later than 30 days prior to the business meeting (NCA or CEDA Nats).  The
amendment must receive
majority support at the business meeting in order to be sent to the membership
for a vote.

If you want to change the topic procedure, I strongly encourage you to do so
at the NCA meeting.  For
the sake of the topic committee, I would want to know in advance of the spring
vote what kind of
resolution(s) were required.

Jeff