[eDebate] ? for supporters of non policy topics

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Jul 19 13:23:24 CDT 2007

Perhaps i was not clear, i was not asking about the process of amending the
constitution, more what specific changes supporters of non policy topics
would propose making to the current wording. I too would like to see the
changes suggested as soon as possible if they are going to be considered for
2008...