[eDebate] Top Ten Reasons I Love this Topic!

Darren Elliott delliott
Sun Jul 22 13:47:23 CDT 2007

>>> <debate at ou.edu> 07/22/07 8:56 AM >>>
Resolved: that the United States Federal Government should increase its constructive engagement with the government of one
or more of: Afghanistan, Iran, Lebanon, the Palestinian Authority, and Syria, and it should include offering them a security
guarantee(s) and/or a substantial increase in foreign assistance.

10 ? Two ?should?s in one topic, I get the hint!

chief--"Should" you act on it, I will be proud of you.

9 ? My serious concerns for negative ground on this topic.

chief-Cause there's none of that.

8 ? Debate and Risk! Both offering the incentive to invade!

chief-Up to me, would have been more like Axis and Allies.  Any chance to invade both Russia and Germany, I'm all in.

7- Back to the good ole USFG instead of the USSC. I despise that USC put together in its various forms.  Boomer Sooner.

chief-Last year I would have preferred the Kansas City Kansas Circuit Court (affectionately known as KCKCC).  Go Devils!

6 ? The need to use that course title idea to explain the topic to your administrators.

chief-My administrators love this topic.  One even weighed in on the grammar standards.

5 ? The explosion in novice debate about to be pressed upon the community

chief-Wanna take bets on this year's numbers vs. last year's?

4 ? Looks like that?s not one or more!

chief-Better than any/or all.

3 ? A revival of the train commercial for topic explanation  ?conjunction junction what?s your function?  and, but, and ?or? will
get you pretty far? (Topic committee watches too much school house rock obviously)

chief-Actually during the meetings we were watching Soul Train.

2 ? ?only 48 words?

chief-Wrong.

1 ? Topic Masters

chief-Iron Chiefs