[eDebate] Top Ten Reasons I Love this Topic!

debate at ou.edu debate
Sun Jul 22 16:41:31 CDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Darren Elliott <delliott at kckcc.edu>
Date: Sunday, July 22, 2007 2:10 pm
Subject: Re: [eDebate] Top Ten Reasons I Love this Topic!
To: edebate at ndtceda.com, debate at ou.edu

> Resolved: that the United States Federal Government should increase
> its constructive engagement with the government of one
> or more of: Afghanistan, Iran, Lebanon, the Palestinian Authority, and
> Syria, and it should include offering them a security
> guarantee(s) and/or a substantial increase in foreign assistance.
>

> 10 ? Two ?should?s in one topic, I get the hint!
>
> chief--"Should" you act on it, I will be proud of you.
>
> 9 ? My serious concerns for negative ground on this topic.
>
> chief-Cause there's none of that.
>
> 8 ? Debate and Risk! Both offering the incentive to invade!
>
> chief-Up to me, would have been more like Axis and Allies.  Any chance
> to invade both Russia and Germany, I'm all in.
>
> 7- Back to the good ole USFG instead of the USSC. I despise that USC
> put together in its various forms.  Boomer Sooner.
>
> chief-Last year I would have preferred the Kansas City Kansas Circuit
> Court (affectionately known as KCKCC).  Go Devils!
>
> 6 ? The need to use that course title idea to explain the topic to
> your administrators.
>
> chief-My administrators love this topic.  One even weighed in on the
> grammar standards.
>
> 5 ? The explosion in novice debate about to be pressed upon the community
>
> chief-Wanna take bets on this year's numbers vs. last year's?

You triple the size of your novice team and i will take you on he KC BBQ Buffet tour.  I will buy. vise versa

> 4 ? Looks like that?s not one or more!
>
> chief-Better than any/or all.
>
> 3 ? A revival of the train commercial for topic explanation
> ?conjunction junction what?s your function?  and, but, and ?or? will
> get you pretty far? (Topic committee watches too much school house
> rock obviously)
>
> chief-Actually during the meetings we were watching Soul Train.
>
> 2 ? ?only 48 words?
>
> chief-Wrong.

Your right, is it 45?  Definately the topic with the least amount of words one. For some reason i hear Mancuso echos saying the
same thing  "I am telling you, the one with the least amount of words will win!"

> 1 ? Topic Mastersjavascript:parent.send('smtp')
>
> chief-Iron Chiefs
>
> : ) chief

Peace

Massey