[eDebate] TOPIC CHICKEN: THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO SAVE POLICY DEBATE

James Maritato james.maritato
Sun Jul 22 19:07:07 CDT 2007

Cx apply Saindon's quotation to Koehle's post. - "I've seen this show
before.  Change the channel already."

those who cry boring or vacuous illustrate that even at the top of their
creative game, they can find no way to respond to a boring or vacuous post
that satirizes the boredom and vacuousness proposed by all other solutions
into something that isn't boring or vacuous.

Jimbo
- is no Ravenna Wilson*