[eDebate] cutter for hire

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Wed Jul 25 15:11:45 CDT 2007

Donald--I don't mean this in a mean way at all, but I think it's important to pose this question:  if I hired you, what would you suggest I tell my Dean when she asks why I'm paying you X to cut cards and how this is helpful to my students' educational experience?

Respectfully,
Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donald Bryson<mailto:anabaptist at alltel.net>
  To: edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 3:44 PM
  Subject: [eDebate] cutter for hire

  I'm just going to throw myself at the "market."  I am available to cut cards for whomever wants to hire me out.  Between classes and substitute teaching, I have plenty of time to cut cards, so backchannel me if you're interested.  I can also show you some files if you want examples of my work.

  Donald Bryson