[eDebate] cutter for hire

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Wed Jul 25 15:27:11 CDT 2007

You could say a couple of things:

1) Due to the simple nature of the competition that is debate, it is necessary (depending on your teams' style) to have an abundance of evidence.  Hiring me wouldn't be any different that hiring a quarterback coach for the football team (you have a good qb coach, by the way) except that what I provide is more academically inclined.

2) The cards that I cut would be cards that you or your students wouldn't be cutting, therefore exposing the entire team to more literature on the topic.

But that's just me.