[eDebate] Job Opportunity: Center on Public Diplomacy

Shawn Powers spowers
Tue Jun 5 13:00:18 CDT 2007

Please see job description below for details. I know that we are
looking for a candidate with a Master's degree of some sort, though
exceptions can be made for to those are able to demonstrate their
qualifications via other means.

Shoot me an email if you are interested and I can introduce you to
the director, Josh Fouts.

sp

Project Manager:  Public Diplomacy and Virtual Worlds Project

The USC Center on Public Diplomacy at the Annenberg School seeks a
project manager for its Public Diplomacy and Virtual Worlds Project.
The qualified candidate will manage and oversee development of a year-
long series of events exploring the evolving role of public good,
charitable giving and public diplomacy in Virtual Worlds.  Critical
skills include superb organizational skills, dual understanding of
virtual world and real world event planning, in-world builds, budget
management, experience in public relations and media outreach,
excellent writing skills, top-notch people skills, in-depth knowledge
of the culture and sociology of the video-game universe especially
Virtual Worlds, and a passion for the field. This position will be
based in Los Angeles, California.

For more information about the project please visit the project
website: http://uscpublicdiplomacy.com/index.php/virtualworlds

USC requires that all serious candidates enter an application online
in order to be officially considered  : www.usc.edu/jobs