[eDebate] NDT Subscription Fees

Sherry Hall shahall
Fri Jun 8 15:11:13 CDT 2007

Hi All --

I received my postcard from James Pratt reminding me to pay my NDT dues today and noticed that it has the wrong amount on it.  The Board of Trustees voted to raise the subscription fee from $45.00 to $50.00 starting next year, but we neglected to get this information communicated in a timely fashion.  Please consider this message notice that the fee has gone up.  If you need something more official for your bookkeeper write me and I'll send you something.

Thanks,

Sherry Hall