[eDebate] In the Mid Atlantic- Come work at BCDC

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Jun 8 19:29:37 CDT 2007

Hello Coaches and Former debaters in the mid atlantic.(and other who want to
come to baltimore in august),

we are looking for coach type people who can "work" at our summer debate
cooperative, you can come for a day or two, or work the whole week with your
squad.

I use the term work in its most grass roots sense, we cant pay, but we can
offer you an opportunity to help prepare for the upcoming college debate
season,in a collective atmosphere where are all the work is shared not just
with members of the coop but also with the emerging baltimore college debate
community.

If you are interested contact me....