[eDebate] Backfile Project Donations Needed!

Andrew D. Barnes barnesad
Mon Jun 11 12:36:45 CDT 2007

Up to this point, I have tried to elicit submissions by asking people to
donate whatever they were comfortable giving to the entire community.
While I have had submissions, I have not received nearly as many as I
would have liked. And many people have requested a list so that they
know what I am looking for and what has yet to be donated. So, listed
below are the arguments (list generated at the CEDA summer meeting) that
I hope people will donate and remember that files can be submitted in
three ways; small files can be sent to this address, larger files
(scanned images) can be sent to jmubarnes at gmail.com, and finally, you
can snail mail cd's/dvd's to:

Andrew Barnes
Assistant Director of Debate
MSC 2106
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807

Over the next two weeks I will be setting up the website and as soon as
it is operational I will let you know. Thank you and I look forward to
your responses!

- Andrew

FILES NEEDED WITH BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT:

Afghanistan
Anarchy
Ban Judicial Review
Big Ol Theory File