[eDebate] I love these topics!

Ken DeLaughder kenedebate
Mon Jun 11 22:50:17 CDT 2007

Don't front Jackie.. you know you loved the AMRAAM's -- the Malaysians
really needed them! It was, of course.. only superceded by the ASRAM...
Barreto did so love to read that card.  I mean come on... when we ran their
politics disad linkturns as an advantage while fast track was on the floor
:)  magical research.. from a little squad!

lol... those were the days, and that topic wasnt 45 words ;)  We did get to
write our plans then though.. so I agree.. heh

still pokin around.. oh yeah.. congrats buddy on the year!

Ken D