[eDebate] Bishop to Rook First Base Strike

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Jun 13 22:02:52 CDT 2007

1)Now with every BCD MEMBERSHIP...you contribute to a fund to send
Ravenna/Nathan, Jackie...and who ever else wants to go to Jim and Scott's
Tournaments...OK NO NOT REALLY,

2)I have seen matt stannard carry lit tobacco products within 20 ft of a
Texas State building

i dont think that means i have to worry about him hitting me, or stealing
from me

I also think he might have a tax sheltered alpaca farm about that i am very
curious

3)i think if i did molest children, kill people, rape dogs, run red lights,
or start bribing judges BUT STOPPED ADVOCATING THAT NON TOPICAL CASES ARE OK
i might have more friends.....